WOOT!!!! ANNOUNCING - we have children's ministry. We've always said when there was a need, God would supply a children's program to run at the same time as our PWOC evening Bible Study.
Two young moms expressed a need last week. It was with a bit of trepidation that I began to explore what God was setting in place.
We have a wonderful White Rope who is excited to provide children's ministry for us on Tuesday nights - starting tonight! God is good!
This signifies that our group is growing "demographically". We've been mostly retirees, students and 40 something year old moms - no young children (Well - ahem *I* have a young child - but I have older children too ::snort::). This year we have 3 younger moms - 20 and 30 yo's joining....Exciting times!
I look forward to the start of our first Bible Study - Kinsman Redeemer (read more below) tonight.
If you've not picked up a book and would like to attend - COME! You'll benefit from attending and we'll benefit from interacting with each other. We'll be meeting in the Fellowship Hall at 6:30 p.m.
No comments:
Post a Comment